Wer wir sind
Co-Creating a better future. The independent, founders-driven corporate venture-builder with a purpose, establishing digital business, bringing together tech entrepreneurs with leading international corporations.
The FoundersLane approach of flexible thinking, fresh approaches, fast action and sustained execution in business is our contribution to create a better world.
With a special expertise in climate and health, we have more than 20 years of experience in building new enterprises, totaling a 30 billion Euro in enterprise value. We conceptualize, validate, launch and scale corporate ventures in a fast, efficient and sustainable way, using a unique set of four benefits. Therefore, we are the only corporate venture builder acting as a true partner for corporations offering end-to-end services, - from strategy to operational execution, including software development, to expertise in key disruptive technologies (IoT connectivity, AI, Machine Learning) and more.
We are operating in Europe, MENA and Asia.
Warum wir Dich brauchen
The Growth Intelligence Manager is a key member of the FoundersLane Growth team, coordinating proposals and managing mid/bottom stages of the sales funnel. She/He is responsible for leading, writing and editing proposals, in response to solicitations from internal stakeholders and potential clients, managing qualified customer leads and other related tasks.
In a directive role, supported by our Senior Venture Developers and Founders, the Growth Intelligence Manager requests for proposal documents, participates in project planning sessions, understands business requirements and conceptualizes offers. He/she therefore must have a strong understanding of topics, trends and frameworks within the field of digital strategy, transformation and venture building.
Besides executing proposals and content creation, it is part of the job to manage all commercial elements of offers, including price calculations, team staffing and payment schedules, as well as guaranteeing alignment between the involved parties (e.g. Venture Development and Senior Management). Close collaboration with our finance and operations team and CFO will also be of weekly routine.
The preferred candidate is detail-oriented, customer-focused and able to successfully manage all facets of the proposal writing process under aggressive deadlines. He/she must be able to work in teams and independently (when necessary) in order to meet deadline driven schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating proposals based on RFPs and client discussions
- Understanding and managing the mid and end stages of FoundersLane growth pipeline
- Structuring proposals in relevant sections according to client and project requirements
- Adapting the FoundersLane approaches to the required situation and goals
- Calculating fees and proposing teams
- Reporting mid & end pipeline status, progress and outlook in collaboration with the growth and finance team
- Create convincing presentations around our service offerings in the area of disruptive innovation, digital strategy and business models and venture development
- 2+ years of experience in participating and leading proposal development in either strategy consulting or a similar B2B service environment
- Understanding RFPs and other proposal requirements
- Structuring proposals and developing content in the area of digital strategy, transformation and venture building using known and up-to date terminology
- Formatting and editing of large, multi-section proposal documents
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (esp. PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of standards and practices of sales reporting based on a CRM
- Be a positive constructive team player; building relationships throughout the company
- Storytelling, Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Problem Solving, Deadline-Oriented, Coordination, Market Knowledge
- Fluent in English and German
Was wir Dir bieten
- Opportunity to create meaningful relationships with corporates to shape tech companies from the very start
- Environment set up for full ownership which embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Access to a large network in a start-up and corporate environment offering you strong synergies
- Competitive salary package with success bonus scheme
- Opportunity to learn in a super-fast startup environment and at the same time making a major impact on our business
- Exposure to the senior leadership team
- Other benefits such as gym memberships, pension scheme, small perks around the office such as fruits, snacks, drinks and a cozy working space
We are entrepreneurs who aim to be pioneers leading the way to our digital future. Our multicultural and diverse team consists of highly-driven experts from over 25 countries, speaking more than 34 different languages and who are located in Cologne, Berlin, Vienna and London.
Do you have the entrepreneurial DNA it takes to create fast growing, digital businesses that scale and have a potential to help fundamentally transform our corporate partners? If the answer is YES!, then get in touch with us and become a part of our mission to co-create a better future for us and the upcoming generations!
We are looking for amazing talents - like you!!
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung! Nur ein paar Klicks und deine Bewerbung ist direkt bei uns!